Xa Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Report

3 posters

Go down

My Report Empty My Report

Post by |Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:16 pm

So i got kicked out of the clan. This is something i accept however the reason for kicking me out i do not, the reason being starting shit. Clan members are allowed to make mistakes as for this is what happens in clans and what i had done was ban someone from another clan for the reason of wallhack because spectating him my instincts told me that the player was in-fact using wallhack. I had recorded a demo of this player and i had watched it closely more than once and there were bits in the demo which i point out to be something close or is a wallhack, my demo was then sent to an expert team which concluded that the player i had banned had not used wallhack.
I protested that he did though eventually gave in and accepted what the results were, soon later this player insults me and i ban him again for disrespect. Then i am told to unban and talk it through with this player, and to give him a second chance though i was too stubborn and rejected it.
Soon after i create what was to be a scrim team, though couldn’t get any of the original members back in the game to join so it become nothing more than a fun team with fun tags, i had admitted to saying i would wear the fun tags in other servers at times where i feel free to. An overlord of the clan then protests against it thinking it is another clan, threatening to demote me or to kick me out of the clan when i have told him that the other overlord was in this team. One overlord accepted this though the other did not, soon later while changing the forum theme and removing someone which had said to be quitting the clan from all member groups on forum and placing him in clan friends. The next day i return to the forum to find myself kicked out of the clan for no reason what so ever, i protested against this as it is and still is an un-necessary call of judgement from the overlords to remove someone from a clan for all the help and effort i have given. While speaking with one of the overlords he comes clean to telling the other to kick me out for starting shit, this is not a reason of any form this is not the proper way to kick someone out of a clan and for all the hard time i have spent and the help i have given has proven to me that i had done it all for nothing.

I have spoken to felony about the series of threats or damage which were to be done over the week and i have got them to back down, i take full responsibility for all actions of felony as for it was my sub-user account at ycn which was active at the present time felony had been hacking the server.
I do not however apologize for anything, but i wish the clan all the best and hope that someday your leaders are wise enough to recognize help given to them.
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|

Back to top Go down

My Report Empty Re: My Report

Post by =BeL=Daemion Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:02 am

I do wish things had been better handled on both sides of this, BeL and XA. Lots of miscomunications, and harsh exchanges occured that lead to chaos in both clans.

Now I have been reading along abit here about your "fun" tags. From what I observed you never once mentioned it as a potential Scrim team. You always used "fun", thus it continuously sounded as if you were making a 2nd clan. I think it was that, that was causing an issue on that front. Just my observations.

=BeL=Daemion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sana Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:04 pm

thats what i thought at first but once i read further i knew it was just a new team.
Sana
Sana
Anti-Hacker
Anti-Hacker

http://www.xfire.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum