Xa Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Know what Faith was Doing

+2
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|
moloch
6 posters

Go down

Don't Know what Faith was Doing Empty Don't Know what Faith was Doing

Post by moloch Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 am

Faith had acted on his own with with insulting you toxic, none of us had ANYTHING to do with it. For that reason i would like to play on your server. However, I would just like to put this all behind us, as Alt said, no hacks were found. Sound whoring may not give you the EXACT location, but depending on the headphones and Sound Level, it can get pretty darn close. Also, I apologive if i insulted you in anyway, but I never lied to you. So, dont take this the wrong way, but if you are going to say i said something, please please PLEASE post the WHOLE statement. Thank you and Good Luck with everything in Life and ET.

Yours Truly,
Moloch / Opt!mu$

moloch

Back to top Go down

Don't Know what Faith was Doing Empty Re: Don't Know what Faith was Doing

Post by |Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Didn't i ban you guys from the forum?
Look personally i've got nothing against you guys nor do i hate any of you for any reason however what anos had posted to me in pm was way out of line and while "drunk" as he / she explained to me yesterday in the server, i don't believe this was an act while under the influence.
If anos was drunk like he / she says they were then how did they manage to type correctly?
If you are drunk you cannot make out a full sentence without making any mistakes and from what i read there were no mistakes.

Now i don't know who set you an allied clan member because BEL & Xa are not allies. I have unbanned anos but i will not give any second chances, anos can continue to play in our server but he / she will be watched closely.
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|

Back to top Go down

Post by moloch Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 pm

I'm not condoning (don't think I spelled that right) what Anostaj did. In fact I agree that it was out of line. And as of the allied clan member, I thought i was set as clan friend... on our forum there's a difference between them so we can distinguish, but I don't know how you guys have everything set up. And I'm glad to have cleared everything up Vampire. Very Happy
Hope to see you guys ingame sometime.

Yours Truly,
Moloch / Opt!mu$

moloch

Back to top Go down

Post by |Xa|Th!nK Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:27 am

Hey guys, i would just like to say i enjoy playing with Anos. I know he doesn't use hacks, and i know that when you get drunk, the littlest things can piss you off. Like, i have lost best friends for things i have said when i was drunk, and you wake up in the morning regretting it. So, i am willing to give Anos a second chance, but if anything happens again we won't be so friendly. Oh and vamp you can type full sentences when your drunk, im usually drunk when i post on here hahaha.

Cheers, Shag
|Xa|Th!nK
|Xa|Th!nK

Back to top Go down

Post by |Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:40 am

I'm not too sure about that. When drunk your vision is distorted so you cannot see very well, therefore not being able to see the keyboard.
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|

Back to top Go down

Post by |Xa|Th!nK Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:30 am

i get drunk like 4 times a week ahhaa. i can type just fine.
|Xa|Th!nK
|Xa|Th!nK

Back to top Go down

Post by =BeL=Daemion Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:38 am

Finally have a moment between the kid, work, and more work. As Moloch stated, Faith was acting very much on his own with his insults. If I have my way he will be kicked from out clan for his actions. However, it will be up to the clan as a vote here shortly. At the very least he will be recieving a demotion and will be ineligable for any sort of promotions for a while.

I would also like to mention that the Roster when you looked at it was indeed out of date, it has been updated now.

http://belclan.forumwise.com/belclan-thread1606.html

While I could understand you saying no to Moloch being able to view the demo, there was no reason to not let Mafia as he was an officer. But that is now in the past.

*to Shag*

I was going to mention this sooner, but as the account(s) I had made got deleted, (this one in the process as I was making the folowing post) I Couldnt. I would recomend Shag that in the future if somehting comes up where you are conflicted about which side to take, it is often the best course to back your clan. If you are truly that conflicted, be neutral and try to get to bottom of everything, getting everyones view on what has happened and go from there. Just a suggestion.

Anyways, I just ask that you dont pin the actions of one person on an entire clan. A number of people made that problem this time and we had the resulting wildfire.

=BeL=Daemion

Back to top Go down

Post by |Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:19 pm

=BeL=Daemion wrote:Finally have a moment between the kid, work, and more work. As Moloch stated, Faith was acting very much on his own with his insults. If I have my way he will be kicked from out clan for his actions. However, it will be up to the clan as a vote here shortly. At the very least he will be recieving a demotion and will be ineligable for any sort of promotions for a while.

I would also like to mention that the Roster when you looked at it was indeed out of date, it has been updated now.

While I could understand you saying no to Moloch being able to view the demo, there was no reason to not let Mafia as he was an officer. But that is now in the past.

*to Shag*

I was going to mention this sooner, but as the account(s) I had made got deleted, (this one in the process as I was making the folowing post) I Couldnt. I would recomend Shag that in the future if somehting comes up where you are conflicted about which side to take, it is often the best course to back your clan. If you are truly that conflicted, be neutral and try to get to bottom of everything, getting everyones view on what has happened and go from there. Just a suggestion.

Anyways, I just ask that you dont pin the actions of one person on an entire clan. A number of people made that problem this time and we had the resulting wildfire.

Wrong again, the roster was last updated on the 6th of this month. Hardly out of date plus don't call me a kid again please.
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|

Back to top Go down

Post by =BeL=Daemion Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 am

|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| wrote:
=BeL=Daemion wrote:Finally have a moment between the kid, work, and more work. As Moloch stated, Faith was acting very much on his own with his insults. If I have my way he will be kicked from out clan for his actions. However, it will be up to the clan as a vote here shortly. At the very least he will be recieving a demotion and will be ineligable for any sort of promotions for a while.

*to Shag*

Wrong again, the roster was last updated on the 6th of this month. Hardly out of date plus don't call me a kid again please.

First. Maybe you should look a little closer the roster was updated 20101018. In our clan 2 weeks would be out of date, I normally update once a week. Second Your not my kid. I was talking about my daughter. If I was going to refer to you specificly, I would have used your name (ie Toxic).

=BeL=Daemion

Back to top Go down

Post by |Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:58 am

I had looked at the roster closely and it did happen to say 20101006 not 20101018, so word of advise before you reply again. You better look closely at it before you come here saying it was out of date because each time you say it was out of date when it was recent then your only digging a deeper grave for yourself because i know your lying.
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|

Back to top Go down

Post by =BeL=Daemion Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 am

|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| wrote:I had looked at the roster closely and it did happen to say 20101006 not 20101018, so word of advise before you reply again. You better look closely at it before you come here saying it was out of date because each time you say it was out of date when it was recent then your only digging a deeper grave for yourself because i know your lying.

I looked at it not 5 mins ago to make sure i had updated the date... GUESS WHAT .... it says 20101018!

=BeL=Daemion

Back to top Go down

Post by |Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:29 am

Good for you Smile
But i'm on about when i looked at it.
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|

Back to top Go down

Post by =BeL=Daemion Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 am

|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| wrote:Good for you Smile

And when was that, because I did updated it before I made that post saying I had updated it.

=BeL=Daemion

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBunny Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 am

I know many many People who play under the influence and are still quite good Very Happy

BTW Hi there Very Happy Im pinkBunny, Im a member of BeL. Just wanted to drop by and say hello.

PinkBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sana Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:55 pm

hey bunny :DDDDDDDD
Sana
Sana
Anti-Hacker
Anti-Hacker

http://www.xfire.com/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post by |Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:20 am

=BeL=Daemion wrote:
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT| wrote:Good for you Smile

And when was that, because I did updated it before I made that post saying I had updated it.

This was round the time we had that issue with anos.
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|
|Xa|Vamp!re|AAT|

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum